With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
We are currently searching aOperation Manager - Korea
The holder of this position is responsible for construction conversion and set-up of the new plant in Asan Korea
- In accordance and coordination with the General Manager Operations he is responsible for Company registeration, rent of plant, layout design and decoration of the building, machine installation and relocation, project transfer and start of production
- To ensure get related certificate for the new plant from government
- Selection of the suitable technical staff and relating development of the staff
- Evidence of the timing plan
- Consideration of our quality standards
- Setup and optimize the plant together with the department managers and the central function teams in accordance to our regulations
- Continuous improvement of production process
- New project relocation or start up with smooth way and delay and major complaint from customer side
- Build-up a relationship with the local authorities
• University diploma with a technical background
• Experience with foreign companies and supervision experience
• Management experience
• Ability to motivate
• Good communication skills both in English and Korean
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please send your application to Ms. Sunny Chen for consideration.