With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Röchling Automotive S.r.l. in Italy is looking forMolds Purchaser
- Responsible for molds construction, necessary for the production of plastic components for the automotive sector;
- Responsible of interfacing with European mold's suppliers, in order to ensure, during the designing and construction phases, the respect of the technical specification requested, within the terms agreed;
- Responsible for the final testing and management of eventual non-compliances;
- Technical diploma or experience in molds designing and/or molds processing
- Basic technical knowledge for automotive sector
- Excellent team working ability and problem solving
- Evcellent self-organization ability
- Willingness to travel (national and international business trips)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, German knowledge appreciated