With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Mechatronics Engineer - Mechanical
- The Mechatronic Engineer A is part of the project team and responsible for designing the secondary equipment (assembly and test equipment) for the manufacturing process at a high level of liability and operating efficiency.
- Designing workstations and secondary equipment for assembling plastic products ,
- Comply with technical specifications of the equipment
- Maintain contact with vendors throughout the entire project
- Handing over and sign off to IE after Run-Off
- Continuous improvement thru all the stages of the run @ rate and commissioning process
- Providing technical support for cost estimates
- Supporting P-FMEA for equipment development
- Supporting Process Planning to optimize work flow and layouts
- Communicate with Purchasing during the acquisition phases of the project
- Creating Preventative maintenance program, spare parts list, and user manual for new equipment
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Must be able to design mechanical , electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Basic Working knowledge of Electrics and Electronics (PLC's )
- Good written technical communication with both internal and external parties
- Familiar with Ergonomic standards and Governmental (OSHA) safety standards
- Autocad - Advanced
- Solid Works -Advanced
- Proengineer- Advanced
- CATIA –Advanced
- Unigrafix - Advanced
- BS in Mechanical Engineering preferred, or similar field, or equivalent Experience
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.