With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
For our plant in Teruel we are looking for a: Material and Production Planner
The candidate will be responsible for production planning based on the incoming orders from customers and for the planning of all the materials needed from the production (MRP). His/her aim will also be to monitor and track the middle and long term material planning.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- to check customers’ orders into the system
- to manage and support the suppliers to facilitate the processes and to prevent errors and delays
- to prepare the production plan
- to print production sheets and labels
- to check the quantity of raw materials, components and packaging in stock
- to send the delivery plan to the suppliers and prepare the packaging orders
- to manage special transport services if required (i.e. ex works)
- to make a periodic report with information regarding loading status, delivery data, etc.
- to support the inventory activities
High school diploma or engineering degree, previous experience as a material or production planner in a manufacturing company.
Keen on data analysis, able to use Excel and MRP Systems.
Flexible, dynamic, with a systematic and precise approach to work.
We offer: permanent contract. International and dynamic context in a fast-growing sector.