With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for aMaintenance Technician (12 hour shifts)
It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be.
We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you!
Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation?
Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities?
Then get ready to join the Röchling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our history!
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of Injection Molding equipment
- Working knowledge of PLC’s
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic repairs and fabrication
- Plan and follow thru all maintenance and facilities activities
- Maintain machine, secondary equipment, facilities preventative maintenance schedules
- Track and maintain inventory levels in maintenance
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization
- Special projects as deem necessary
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor as necessary
- Five years of maintenance experience including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
- Experience with injection molding and Engel equipment preferred
- Ablity to perform in production environment, operate heavy equipment, operate forklift, work around and operate cranes, and work directly with high voltage electronics
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Working knowledge of costing, controlling assets and maintain within budget restraints
- ISO 14001 and TS16949 familiarity
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral
- Family Outings
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.