With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
For our new Plant in Teruel (ES) we are looking for a: Maintenance and Process Technician (M/W)
Execution of electric, mechanic and pneumatic maintenance activities and repairs; conduction / setting of injection machines, automation and processes; realization of production changeover, analysis and resolution of the injection process problems; maintenance of Injection Tools.
- Mechanic or Electric Technical Diploma
- The knowledge of English is a plus
- Able to use a computer and the most common software
- Reliable, methodical and responsible
- At least 5 years of experience in technical maintenance and process activities.
- Experience in automotive plastic injection components manufacturing is a plus
- Knowledge of thermoplastic materials (in particular PP and PA), injection process, injection tools, injection machines and Robot setting
- Theoretical skills of mechanics, electrical, pneumatic hydraulics and their applications in maintenance activities.
- Ability in machine tools (Lathe, milling machine, welding Tig)
- Be knowledgeable of safety and quality
At least 3 months of training at the headquarters of the Region Europe South in Italy (Laives) – all the related costs are covered by the Company