The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Process Planner/ Equipment Management
- The Industrial Engineer (Secondary Equipment) is part of the project team and responsible for providing and commissioning all new secondary equipment for the manufacturing process at a high level of liability and operating efficiency.
- Optimize the process and design of secondary equipment and assembly machines to RA Group Standards.
- Designing workstations and secondary equipment for assembling plastic products
- Creating technical specifications for quotation, purchasing and manufacturing of the equipment
- Maintain contact with vendors throughout the entire project.
- Commissioning of the provided equipment.
- Handing over and sign off the manufacturing process and associated equipment to production after successful run @ rate.
- Providing technical direction for cost estimates
- Supporting P-FMEA for equipment development
- Supporting Process Planning to optimize work flow and layouts
- Communicate with Purchasing during the acquisition phases of the project.
- Mechanical – Basic
- Electrical - Basic
- Pneumatics - Basic
- PLC and controls - Basic
- Electronics - Basic
- Automotive – Basic
- CSR - Basic
Work experience requirements:
- One year of Industrial Engineering experience including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or similar field preferred, or equivalent years of experience
- Must be able to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Some knowledge of PLC’s
- Good written technical communication with both internal and external parties
- Project Management Skills
- Basic Business Knowledge / Economic knowledge
- Basic knowledge in ISO / TS norms
- Sense of Responsibility
- Flexibility and mobility
- Willingness to innovate
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.