The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Akron, Ohio location we are searching for a:Human Resources Manager
- Provides human resources support and guidance for employee relations to all levels of management.
- Guides managers and supervisors in making decisions on personnel issues, terminations, and counselings.
- Conducts investigations as needed.
- Supervises recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions, new employee orientation, environmental health and safety and worker’s compensation programs, payroll and employee benefits programs.
- Develops, recommends and administers HR policies and procedures.
- Oversees preparation of regulatory reporting including OSHA Form 300 and EEO-1 reports, conducts annual compensation and benefits reviews, coordinates performance appraisal schedule, and supervises activities of HR department and reception area.
- Maintains compliance with ISO/TS 16949 2009 for areas of HR responsibility.
- Provides assistance and participates in special projects as needed.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
Work experience requirements:
- Requires minimum 8 years of experience in Human Resources, with 5+ in a management role preferred
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Compensation and Benefits administration experience required
- Computer literacy with MS Office, Excel, payroll and human resource software preferred.
- BS or Masters Degree or professional certification is preferred or equivalent years of experience preferred
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.