With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
We are looking for aProject Manager for New Business Green Car
• Prepare expansion in new lines of business
• Support management decisions for future developments
• Support market analysis and elaborate new trends (benchmarking) based on processes and products (with focus New Mobility)
• Support create business cases
• Support concept work with focus on New Mobility
• Support the development of new business opportunities (USP for new products and processes)
• Innovation driver with protection and marketing of intellectual property in mind
• Support of acquisition and participate in advanced development (by OEM) and public funded projects
• Participate in innovation projects (process & product development)
• Interface function between OEM, advanced development Application Engineering, Serial development and project management
• Support the responsible departments with the product placement of new products and processes
• Self-reliant work on development projects (includes: test planning, documentation and evaluation)
• Skill in simulation activities with a special focus on thermal analysis using Computational Fluid Dynamic
• Programming abilities in C++, Matlab / Simulink
• Basic competencies in M-CAD tools preferred.
• Team working and team leadership
• Availability for business travels