The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Commodity Buyer - Tooling
- Process owner for Procurement and Release of Tooling
- Work with Tooling Engineers to maintain strong suppliers both on a regional and global level
- Analyze trends and changes in the market to be the most cost effective regional and globally
- Responsible for plant project coordination and align with central purchasing functions
- Traveling will be required to maintain supplier relationships and partnerships
- Maintain all tooling commercial points for Supplier selection, negotiations, LOI’s contracts, PO’s, contract warranty issues
- Review and approve all Customer project related BANFs
- Review and process all tooling invoices
- Review and maintain all engineering changes for tools in pre-series and series phases
- Strong injection molding cost estimating skills is a must
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Strong injection molding cost estimating skills
- Mechanical Engineering degree preferred
- 5 + years of experience in related field
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.