The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Akron, Ohio location we are searching for a:Assistant Shift Lead/Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Support production shift supervisor in their daily production activities.
- Monitor and coordinate all paper work associated in running assembly and molding machines. Paperwork to include monitoring mold changes in SAP (ZMF51N), SAP scrap entry, editing payroll, monitor & review Barco reports, prepare shift reports, prepare end of shift reporting information & monitor and update any personnel issues (data entry of vacation, personal time, workmen’s compensation, extended leave of absences, etc.)
- Assign operators to machines and ensure that all operators are properly trained to run each product to make a quality product
- Ensure all mold changes are completed and proper components, dunnage/containers, service pack or labels are at the proper work stations
- Communicate daily with support groups and keep maintenance, logistics, and quality aware of any critical issues that affects customers on time deliveries
- Maintain a journal to document all downtime during a shift to ensure proper communication to the next shift.
- Assume other responsibilities as determine by supervisor.
- Other duties as needed.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in manufacturing molding and assembly operations, plus a minimum 1 year experience in a leadership role.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.