With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Troy, MI location we are searching for a
Technical Account Manager
- Transfers all relevant technical information from customer meetings to the appropriate Röchling Automotive project team members and Sales Manager
- Manages and updates technical information in applicable the customer systems
- Attends technical customer reviews/meetings
- Procures and forwards all technical information (specifications, customer requirements, standards) from the customer that are necessary for pre-development, concept development and project development
- Performs a pre-evaluation of the customer technical specifications
- Is the contact person to the customer for clarification of technical issues during the RFQ-process
- Reports to the development department (customer news and trends) under consideration of the strategy of Röchling Automotive
- Verify the final CAD-DATA and be responsible for the customer “release”
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably mechanical
- Strong technical knowledge of automotive industry
- Expertise and leadership skills
- Excellent ability to work within a team
- Self-organized with the ability to manage a small team
- Experience in plastic engine components development in automotive area
- Willingness to travel, domestically and internationally, approximately 20%
- German language skills appreciated but not required
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.