With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Troy, MI location we are searching for a
Sales Intern (Summer Internship 2017)
- Administrative counterpart for Nissan and Subaru sales accounts
- Responsible for coordination of various customer inputs for internal sales (ex: sales forecasts, pricing and volume, etc.)
- Supports the after sales business (spare parts) and the coordination of requests.
- Responsible for tracking of potential customers
- Provide problem resolution that will expedite improvements and cultivate working relationships
- Preparation of offers and price negotiations for the OEMs in coordination with the global customer strategy
- Market and competitive analysis in an effort to strengthen our position through strategy development
- Realization of customer requests and market potential in relation to our product groups
- Close collaboration with our manufacturing facilities in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Obtaining Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong quality orientation and organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to speak second language is desired (Spanish or German preferred)
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.