With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Products for lower fuel consumption and increased comfort
Röchling Automotive, with more than 4,700 employees, is your partner for integrated system solutions in the areas of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. With 39 locations on 4 continents, we are positioned globally. Our engineers, located in 4 engineering centers globally, are working with almost all vehicle manufacturers solving the challenges of the automotive industry to reduce emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Through the reduction of driving resistances Aerodynamics helps to reduce CO2 emissions and energy consumption. Our lightweight underbody panels and active grille shutters systems set industry benchmarks.
The surrounding systems of the engine also play a role in further reducing emissions. Air intake systems, water systems and exhaust after treatment using SCR tank systems are innovations of Röchling Automotive which stand for greater efficiency.
New automotive energy sources such as battery systems and fuel cells drive the automotive industry and Röchling ahead. Our new mobility solutions can currently be found in vehicles from various manufacturers. We are focused on new concepts such as inductive charging systems, while also vigorously researching lightweight solutions.
We connect and combine competences to provide full service at the highest quality, locally and globally, for our customers, true to our motto "Boost your efficiency".
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a
Project Manager II
- Managing a development project including: costs, timing, and technical implementation
- Be a member of the customer team
- Coordinate Change Management
- Support continuous improvement and continuous cost reduction
- Coordinating with the production team
- Business travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5 years + work experience in equivalent position
- Specific Customer (OEM) experience
- Understanding of budget control
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability and detail orientation
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Ability to grasp and learn technical aspects relevant to the project
- Injection molding experience
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of the German Language is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.