With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
for our Plant in Laives we are looking for
Project Buyer (m/w)
• Assesses sourcing needs with Project Leader
• Identifies, assesses and selects suitable suppliers
• Executes Sourcing & Purchasing related actions in assigned projects
• Executes and evaluates RFQ addressed to suppliers, leads supplier negotiation with involvement of
• Performs cost analysis, preparing basis for decision during the project execution phase
• Contributes to preparation of supplier contracts together with Commodity Buyers
• Schedules and coordinates the prototyping of tools and product samples (Identifies improvements, cost
down opportunities and drives them through to completion)
• Technical background (basic manufacturing processes, interpret prints, commercial component
• Good mathematical skills, to work with figures and budgets;
• Solid experience in negotiating and drafting contracts of purchase;
• Ensure compliance to corporate sourcing policy and procedures;
• Excellent team working ability and problem solving;
• Systematic and orderly approach;
• Flexible with sense of responsibility;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Willingness to travel as required (up to 20% of the working time)
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
• Fluent in Italian and English, written and spoken, German knowledge appreciated.