With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Akron, OH location we are searching for a
Production/Manufacturing Intern (Summer 2017)
- Lead projects for waste reduction using information from weekly inventory meeting
- Lead projects to evaluate work cell flow and make recommendations for improved efficiency and reduce congestion within the cell
- Evaluate production floor for need and implementation of a KANBAN system to eliminate congestion and wait times
- Work with manager and supervisors to review and improve on the 7 wastes of manufacturing
- Obtaining Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or comparable field
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent team working ability
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of professional confidentiality required
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.