With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Akron, OH location we are searching for a
Process Engineering Intern (Summer 2017)
- Assist in the setup, and Systematic Trouble Shooting of:
- Process Optimization
- Secondary Equipment Optimization
- Robot Programming
- Centralized Material System
- Assist in the Root Cause analysis using 6 Sigma Tools, and methodologies
- Supports engineering as needed with necessary document creation, data entry, and control
- Standardized Optimized Process Verifications, and Documentation
- Obtaining Bachelor’s Degree in PLET/MET or comparable field
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Be familiar with Injection Molding Machines
- Excellent team working ability
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of professional confidentiality required
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.