With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Products for lower fuel consumption and increased comfort
Röchling Automotive, with more than 4,700 employees, is your partner for integrated system solutions in the areas of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. With 39 locations on 4 continents, we are positioned globally. Our engineers, located in 4 engineering centers globally, are working with almost all vehicle manufacturers solving the challenges of the automotive industry to reduce emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Through the reduction of driving resistances Aerodynamics helps to reduce CO2 emissions and energy consumption. Our lightweight underbody panels and active grille shutters systems set industry benchmarks.
The surrounding systems of the engine also play a role in further reducing emissions. Air intake systems, water systems and exhaust after treatment using SCR tank systems are innovations of Röchling Automotive which stand for greater efficiency.
New automotive energy sources such as battery systems and fuel cells drive the automotive industry and Röchling ahead. Our new mobility solutions can currently be found in vehicles from various manufacturers. We are focused on new concepts such as inductive charging systems, while also vigorously researching lightweight solutions.
We connect and combine competences to provide full service at the highest quality, locally and globally, for our customers, true to our motto "Boost your efficiency".
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a
- Monitor processes on all IM machines to ensure standard cycle and quality requirements are met using the standard process
- Utilizing QRQC problem solving methods and techniques, improve quality and efficiency of the products
- Work with technical personnel to improve daily processing and problem solving skills
- Work in QRQC teams to address and close internal and external product concerns in a timely manner
- Coordinate daily technology responsibilities
- Assist Shift leads and assistant leads to effectively execute the daily production plan
- Coordinate with production planners and shift leads to insure timely completion of product samples
- Work with setup personnel to optimize tool set up and processes through SMED
- Coordinate absence coverage for Shift Technical Teams
- Monitor 5S and lean manufacturing activities throughout the production floor to insure cleanliness and organization expectations are being met
- Minimum 5 years experience as an injection mold technician in a molding and assembly manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent number of years of experience in a molding and assembly production capacity
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.