With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a
Maintenance Technician (12hr weekend shift)
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of Injection Molding equipment
- Working knowledge of PLC’s
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic repairs and fabrication
- Plan and follow thru all maintenance and facilities activities
- Maintain machine, secondary equipment, facilities preventative maintenance schedules
- Track and maintain inventory levels in maintenance
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization
- Special projects as deem necessary
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor as necessary
- Five years of maintenance experience including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
- Experience with injection molding and Engel equipment preferred
- Ablity to perform in production environment, operate heavy equipment, operate forklift, work around and operate cranes, and work directly with high voltage electronics
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Working knowledge of costing, controlling assets and maintain within budget restraints
- ISO 14001 and TS16949 familiarity
The work schedule is Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am. Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.