With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Roechling Automotive Teruel is looking for a (M/W):
MATERIAL AND PRODUCTION PLANNER
- Monitor customers' orders on the Portals
- Planning and controlling the stock of raw materials, finished materials and packaging
- Production planning
- Preparation of production orders and labels
- Review and forward to the suppliers the delivery plans for materials and packaging
- Coordination of transport for specific kind of goods
- Prepare the paper or electronic documentation (loading lists, etc)
- Assist the plant during inventory activities
High school diploma or University degree, 2/3 year experience in the same position, prererrably in the automotive Sector, professional knowledge of ERP, very good level of english.
Permanent contract with ad initial period of training in Italy (Laives, BZ)