With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Troy, MI location we are searching for a
Engineering Intern (Summer Internship 2017)
- Assisting in the solution of production or quality problems associated with designs
- Monitors the technical and economic targets, assigned for the part’s development
- Supports the team during the part development’s phase
- Is responsible for the examination of the technical specification into the team, for approval and/or draw up of the deviation’s list to communicate promptly to customer
- Takes part in the evaluation of the CAD, CAE, TAM and Launch support performances regarding the offer’s form
- In case of non-conformity defines the necessary measures in order to reach the target
- Coordinates the tasks between the engineering’s department: Product Development, CAE, samples and prototypes
- Obtaining Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Strong technical knowledge for automotive industry
- Knowledge about structural mechanic and fluid dynamic
- Excellent team working ability and problem solving
- Excellent organization ability and self-organization ability
- Knowledge of thermoplastic material and related technology
- Good knowledge about 3D design and about software for components development such as CATIA V5, Pro Engineer or NX System
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.