SCR Tank Systems
Compact with ideal dimensions
Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems are increasingly being used in passenger vehicles with diesel engines. The process of selective catalytic reduction purpose is to convert nitrogen oxides in exhaust gas into nitrogen and water without unwanted byproducts using a urea solution. In order to optimally meet rising demand for reliable SCR systems, Röchling Automotive offers an SCR system solution with injection-molded tanks and filling systems.
Customer benefits of SCR tank systems:
- Solutions that are optimized for space and weight as well as functionally integrated
- High level of flexibility combined with lower implementation costs
- Low weight and corrosion-resistant material
- Pressure equalization through valves in the sealing cap of SCR tanks.
- Metering module to measure the temperature & quality of the urea
- Reliable Filling to ISO 22214-4 and ISO 22241-5